TruckMovers Job Openings
TruckMovers is one of the fastest growing companies in Kansas City. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. We also staff a variety of positions at many other locations around the country.
If you are a driveaway driver looking to drive for TruckMovers, visit this page:
→ DRIVE FOR TRUCKMOVERS
We're always contracting professional, experienced drivers. Our current non-driveaway openings are listed below.
★ Van Driver (part-time) ★
TruckMovers is hiring part-time van drivers in Macungie, PA. This position will require someone with a very flexible schedule. Job duties include picking up drivers from area airports and truck dealerships, delivering them back to a company terminal.
Work is done on an on-call basis, but may transition soon to follow a set schedule. Pay is based on mileage. No CDL required. A company vehicle with fuel is provided (and closely monitored). All vehicles are 12-passenger vans or smaller. You will not be driving shuttle buses or trucks.
- A good driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be 25 years of age, or older (per insurance requirements)
- A personal cell phone is required (reimbursed at $40/month)
- Pay is bi-weekly, and is paid via direct deposit (must have a bank account)
- Very flexible schedule
To apply, fill out an application and:
- Fax it to (540) 980-9588, or…
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about this NON-CDL position, please email Donna.If you are interested in a CDL position (standard driveaway job),
please follow this link — Apply to drive.
★ Logistics Coordinator ★
TruckMovers is hiring logistics coordinators at our headquarters in Independence, MO.
Responsible for coordination, dispatching and monitoring of the delivery of vehicles. Includes tracking vehicle, communicating with drivers and recording relevant information about the delivery.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate delivery pickup and drop off schedules
- Track vehicle during transport
- Communicate with driver during delivery process
- Record important and relevant information about delivery process such as incoming calls and driver activities
- Address problems that arise during delivery, such as accidents and breakdowns
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer skills in a business environment, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and using the internet
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to develop and maintain effective, cooperative, and courteous relationships with other staff and the general public
- Excellent organizational abilities, promptness, and dependability required
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both oral and written forms and to document policies and procedures is necessary
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE (minimum)
- High school diploma
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment
- Stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions
- Strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 10 pounds
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone
- Work with telephones and computers on a routine basis
- Fast ability to work under pressure
- Work with moderate noise level
To apply, email Kristy DeMeyer or fax your resume to (816) 222-0794